Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
HI everyone. I've been recording in one form another for... well, a long, long time. Started with 4-track cassettes and moved up to 8, then finally got into computer based recording using an early version of a program that is backed up in the Northeast area of the US.

I picked up Studio One v2 a while back on a decent cross-grade deal, then eventually upgraded to v3. I would use it off and on, but I kept going back to the familiar interface of my old DAW. They fairly recently I decided to start studying a few videos, and I have to say that I'm really digging Studio One a log now that I'm really learning it.

I also recently moved from sunny Huntington Beach, CA back up to my old home town in Southern Oregon. Don't know if there are any other Oregonians on the forum, but thought I'd give a shout out just in case!

If anyone wants to check out some of my music, I have a wide selection of recordings posted on my website at http://www.robertkernsmusic.com. There are even a few cuts of my old band, Black Dove, that date back to the days when we were using a 4-track. :shock:
by jpettit on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 pm
Welcome aboard!
Oregonian here. :thumbup:

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest

2 posts
Page 1 of 1