Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Kinetic from SW Florida on the gulf coast Im a web developer by day and drumming singing guitar playing singer songwriter who gigs with his 14 yr old prodigy guitar playing son. just got a Studio Live 16.0.2 and Im looking to learn as much about this piece of gear as I can

Why Leash your Imagination in the first place? 8-)
StudioLive 16.0.2
Windows 10 PC i7 6850K 64GB ram
Netgear Nighthawk X8 Router
Realtek On board Hi Def Audio
Logitech Z5500s
2 Vintage JVC SK-S66
2 JBK LSR-305 Reference Monitors
Megatech 250 Power amp
3 GLS ES-57 Instrument Mics
3 Behringer XM1800s Mics
1 Behringer B-1 Condenser mic
Pyle-Pro PDKM7 7 Drum Mic Kit 5 Cardoid 2 condensers
Samson S Monitor 2 channel headphone amp
Sennheiser 280Pro HD Cans
Behringer Ultra DI 600 and 120 D
Gosh if you read all the way down here you are a bigger tech head than I am
by Skip Jones on Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm
Welcome aboard! On the other Gulf Coast here (Corpus Christi, Texas). You'll find we are a very accommodating bunch here.

Kind Regards,
Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by Dale Christenson on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm
...Dale Christenson
Started out in HS marching band playing clarinet. Then in wind symphony playing contra alto clarinet. Jazz ensemble playing baritone sax.

Went into the Air Force and learned avionics on C-141 and C-5 aircraft. (Electronic technician)

Now, I'm combining those two together and now I'm a sound guy. Though, I do have a day job to pay the bills. LOL.

The point is that now I have some really great tools to do something I really enjoy. Live Sound Reinforcement. And Presonus made that happen at a cost I could afford. Couldn't do this without spending a whole lot more on equipment.

Thanks Presonus!

Sound 4-U! reinforcement and mobile recording serving Tulsa and surrounding areas.
Dale Christenson

StudioLive RM32ai
StudioLive RML32ai
CS18ai
MOTU AVB switch
ULT15 x6
ULT18 x2
SL AI328 speakers x4
StudioLive 16.4.2 classic
Windows 8.1 SSD computer with UC Surface, Capture2, and StudioOne2 Producer
by Skip Jones on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 pm
Welcome Dale. We appreciate the signature you created. It helps us if a problem comes up to diagnose what the problem might be without 25 posts asking your configuration. Good Job. And again, welcome!

Kind Regards,

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

4 posts
Page 1 of 1