Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
This Sekret Boi and since I've been away from Studio One for about two years I need to relearn the Presonus DAW over again. Where can I find free lessons on this site?

Thanks,

Sekret Boi 8-)
Last edited by sekretboi on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by Steve Carter on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:34 pm
Hi ...
Try 'YouTube', there are plenty of free tutorial videos. Also look at the 'Studio One Expert' site and don't forget that Presonus have a number of tutorial videos available on their web-site.
There are a few guys on this forum who have made some excellent tutorial videos and some who offer one-on-one training but you'd need to discuss any remuneration with them.
Regards....

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by sekretboi on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 pm
Thanks!
by Skip Jones on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:38 pm
Welcome back. You might want to check these out...

http://www.presonus.com/videos/player

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

4 posts
Page 1 of 1