Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
44 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
Hey Jason
When you arrive the forum you see a line of buttons click the star and you will see your posts.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by jasonpocorus on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:11 am
THX klyp

I type in monotone.
Usage of caps, bold, italic, or underline intended as emphasis and not yelling.
Yelling comes with angry emoji

Always joking around and busting everybody's chops. It's not intended to be insulting

OnStage AS800 FET Condenser Mic, SM57, AudioBox iTWO, Shure SRH440 monitoring headphones,
CAD monitoring headphones, pair of 5" JBL LSR2325P, Studio One 5 Artist, Windows 10 64 bit HP Envy x360 convertible

***PLEASE speak slowly and dumb it way down. Total n00b here. No clue what I am doing, computer illiterate, and A.D.D..

Rock on, good people! :punk:
by earl714 on Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:33 pm
Hello, I'm new to Studio One and currently fumbling my way around. I'm taking a beginner to expert class on Udemy but still have questions. I'm also taking a music theory class.

My question is...Is there a way to take a sample and extrapolate out from just the sample? In other words, extend it out further by logically inferring the next sequence. I've got a jazz piano sample that's 25 seconds long but would like to extend it out to a complete piece of music but I wouldn't know where to begin. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance.
by SwitchBack on Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:47 am
Hi Earl, welcome to the forum :)

Can you please post your question in the Studio One / Studio One Forum Community Support section? Increases the likeliness that the S1 community will see it :thumbup:

44 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3