5 posts
Page 1 of 1
As described in the subject - Revelator IO 44 keeps resetting the Microphone muted state after powering off the sound card or shutting down the PC.
The details in the attached screenshot.
The important part that the mute is being reset to the disabled state while the button is still appears as if Mute is enabled.

I've tried to update the firmware couple of times - it didn't work.

I have a couple of questions regarding the problem:
1. Is there a chance here on the forum to meet someone from the Presonus QA/Support Team?
2. Did someone face the same problem or have a solution?

Attachments
Universal Control Revelator IO 44.png
by Trucky on Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:04 am
Welcome to the Forum!
Support in the Forum is provided by volunteer moderators and PreSonus customers.
You need to submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature below) for someone from PreSonus Customer Support to respond to questions.

What Operating System, IO44 Firmware and Universal Control versions are you running?
Is "Channel Mute Sync" option enabled?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by khaimovmr on Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:40 am
Operating System: Windows 11
Firmware: v1.12
Universal Control version: 3.6.4.87069
Channel Muti Sync: off
by Trucky on Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:31 pm
Make sure you're plugging directly (not a USB hub) into a USB 2 compatible port on your computer.

There's newer releases of Universal Control software and io44 firmware that you need to download and install:
https://www.presonus.com/products/Revelator-io44/downloads

Also, it's really easy to store and recall a scene with all your settings that you can use while this issue is being worked on.

I'd recommend submitting a Support Ticket (see link in my signature below) if you're having issues updating firmware.

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Trucky on Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:14 pm
Download the latest Universal Control from your My.PreSonus account.
It includes the latest firmware with fixes that may help these issues.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1