3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a plus microphone and synthesizer keyboard and I cannot connect the two to the revelator inputs, because the keyboard is in stereo and there are only 2 mono inputs.
Currently I use a mixer, but the problem it's that the effect parameters used on the universal control are not the same when I use the keyboard or the voice??, and live it's complicated and not possible to use the voice and the keyboard at the same time time,,

That's why I was wondering if there would be any conflicts if I buy a second revelator?? Like this I could use several inputs simultaneously... and use the internal effects of the revelator different on each input???

Is it possible??

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits (23H2), Cakewalk by BandLab | Contrôle universel v4.2.0.96206
intel xeon cpu x10 carte graphique amd, 32 Go de RAM, SSD 2 To x 4 nvm2 2to x2 revelator io24 1.28
by Trucky on Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:44 am
By design, Windows is limited to using one audio interface at a time.

However, if you're patient and willing to try other options there's 3rd party products that can be used to allow more than one but please note that it may be problematic.

https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?p=295801#p295801

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by nicolasgarrido on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am
Thank you for your response..

Apparently Windows cannot manage 2 audio devices at the same time..

In practice this is not entirely true, in my configuration I have 2 audio devices, the revelator and the Roland ua4fx, in my software audio (Cakewalk) it is necessary to specify the inputs and outputs of each device.
In my case, the revelator is used for general inputs and outputs, and the ua4fx only for my keyboard inputs (korg).
The problem is getting the audio from my keyboard to the general output of the revelator??? To want to listen to the keyboard at the same time as the microphone??
Month I found 2 solutions..
The first activity the return option of the track, but this generates a significant latency,..
The second solution is simply to mix the output of the revelator with the output of the roland,, like that, no more latency lol...

Have a nice day

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits (23H2), Cakewalk by BandLab | Contrôle universel v4.2.0.96206
intel xeon cpu x10 carte graphique amd, 32 Go de RAM, SSD 2 To x 4 nvm2 2to x2 revelator io24 1.28

3 posts
Page 1 of 1