4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I would like to use the interface "stand alone" (without computer) but when I recall the presets from physical button (that I have previously stored holding the button), I miss the reverb ! while If I turn on the pc and the UC the preset become correct.
any idea???

Thank you
by Trucky on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:01 pm
Per the manual...
Revelator io24 can save two presets per channel on the hardware unit itself. This is useful for times when you want to use Revelator io24 with a device that doesn’t run Universal Control.
The Fat Channel provides essential signal processing tools to sculpt your sound, as well as Voice FX section to warp, distort, and bounce it around. These are the effects that are stored with a preset. A dedicated Reverb processor is also available, but it is important to note that Reverb is not stored with a Preset.

https://www.fmicassets.com/Damroot/Original/10001/OM_2777700302_Revelator-io24_EN.pdf

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by albertoguazzoni on Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:09 pm
thank you a lot!
Sorry I searched on the manual on "preset" section but I was missing it!
again thank you.
I suspect that the reverb is not from an onboard dsp , but its like a software plugin due to UC, yes?
by Trucky on Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:12 pm
Yes, requires UC Surface.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

4 posts
Page 1 of 1