4 posts
Page 1 of 1
As an owner of Revelator io24 I'm very disappointed that Fat Channel XT is not included in Studio One Prime. You are providing several plugins with Revelator io24 but no Fat Channel XT.

Please include Fat Channel XT plugin into Revelator io24 bundle.
by Trucky on Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm
Why are you referring to the free Studio One Prime product?

Revelator io24 comes with Studio One Artist (Fat Channel XT included).

Click the following link for more details:
https://www.presonus.com/en-US/interfaces/usb-audio-interfaces/revelator-series/2777700302.html

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by daveholyfield on Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:43 pm
Thank you!

I finally figured it out. After registration of io24, I had only Studio One Prime listed on my products page.

Seems that after registration you don’t get Studio Artist actually.

Instead, there is tiny confusing link - activate Sphere subscription. Once you open this link, then you can reject that subscription offer and exchange it to Artist. Pretty confusing.

For someone Sphere subscription might be the best option, but kinda hiding Studio One Artist behind the subscription offer, that feels pretty manipulative.

I recommend to fix it, that Studio One Artist isn’t hidden behind the Sphere subscription offer.
by Trucky on Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:02 pm
Glad to help!

You'll need to contact PreSonus sales directly for the changes you've requested.
Help on the Community Forum is supported by PreSonus customers and moderators like myself.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

4 posts
Page 1 of 1