2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Played around with my fans which prompted me to power off the PSU off.

Now I turned it back on, the IO24 does not sync with universal control. I can control the unit independently but when I manipulate the settings in universal control like volume, it doesn't affect the io24 now. This is frustrating.

I have had this problem before and I found a solution online involving uninstalling the drivers from device manager and another one involving manipulating something in 'MSINFO23' or something like that which never by myself could I figure out.

Unit came with firmware 1.21 and Check for Updates in Universal Control says version is Up-To-Date. So yes. It should be working fine.

Again, frustrating.
by goldwyntagud on Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:41 am
Ok shortly after, what I have tried was disconnect the IO 24.

Delete/Uninstall everything from the Device Manager thats Presonus Revelator IO24 related.

Restart computer. Reconnect IO24 and it worked again for me.

*Also, I am not sure if disconnecting and reconnecting the IO24 "From the computer side" or from "IO 24 side" matters. I guess I'll find out next time it happens... And I suspect that the next time it happens is when I unplug the IO24 from my computer, to take it somewhere else or connect it to another computer or whatever, then reconnect it back to the original computer. If this is the case, this needs to be addressed. Hopefully the problem is only on me end here.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1