4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Doesent matter whicxh Audio i play on my windows PC, i cant hear anything. i set the Audio output and input in the pc setting as it is decribed in the manuel, but nothing works:/ :|

the only thing i hear is my own voice through my speakers i connected with it:/

Goal is to listen music (spotify, youtube) and to speak with friends fia discord.
and also generell for studio one, for the production

Its new for me, and i had already looked every video for it to set it, but nothing works or i do it wrong:/
by SwitchBack on Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:53 am
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

My advice is to break out the owner's manual, find the very detailed instructions for each of those applications you want to use with your io24 and follow them to a T. Note that some apps have to use different audio devices for inputs and outputs! If you still can't make it work then please come back with the details on how you set thing up :)
by andreasdegn on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:23 am
i already did it, and the only thing there is written to do the general windows settings. (see the screenshot). and yes also the main audio on the interface shouldn't be quiet.

are there some other setting to do in the universal control app?

thanks for help:) its my first interface i have, so I'm a bit lost with it:/

Attachments
Windows Soundsettings.PNG
if i do that, the pc stops every audio which is playing and nothing works:/
by SwitchBack on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:31 am
Yes, there are additional settings in the manual for apps like Zoom/Discord. That way you'll be using different input and output devices for System Audio and Discord. The io24 then allows you to set up different mixes for what you hear and what the folks on the other end hear.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1