3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, I'm very interested in purchasing a Revelator io24, but using it in an unconventional way. I currently have my piezo pickup on my acoustic guitar running to a ToneDexter preamp along with a mic that goes into my StudioLive 16R - where I use Fat channel plugins, graphic EQ - then out to my amp where I control individual levels (depending on feedback with the mic channel). My StudioLive mixer retains the last settings it had after powering it down, so I can use in stand alone without needing my iPad and the mixing app. Will the Revelator io24 do this - Can I get everything (incl Fat Channel plugins) dialed in how I want, unplug it, put it on my pedal board and have it work/sound as I set it up on the computer? This would be awesome! And, Presonus, if you're listening - a guitar pedal that could be setup with EQ and Fat Channel plugins would sell like hotcakes! Here's a diagram of the setup below. Thank you everyone!
Guitar Setup.jpg
by jasongurtz-cayla on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:38 pm
Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't—often it won't. Check out my small thread "not truly standalone" on the issue in this very forum. It's been passed off to dev, but unfortunately, there's no timeline for a fix, or access to whatever internal ticket may exist.

I just installed the Dec 02, 2021 update today and did not see any mention of the issue in the fixed or known issues sections of the release notes. That said, maybe it was silently fixed? A week or two's time shall tell.

--
by plaidgadjo on Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:58 am
Thanks Jason, good to know... Bummer, but glad that I didn't waste my money.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1