4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Got an annoying problem as it says on the title...

Now in games, when I have OBS on with replay buffer running(and probably other situations too), the audio cut outs are followed by the computer freezing for SEVERAL SECONDS! All while being able to hear the mic in my ear.

Very very, VERY annoying.

I understand the audio cut outs because of the interface, but the computer freezings with it? Come on now... What's that about?

Latest firmware on the io24 and UC, tried usb2 port, appears to not have enough power, so I have to use the blue or orange USB ports. No monitor speakers connected to the io24, just IEMs at the headphone port.

Tried updating drivers on my chipset, Realtek, to no avail.

Reverted to my old Voicemeeter setup with the scarlet 2i2 and it's all good.

I only got the io24 because the DSP means no latency while I monitor my voice and guitarplaying, while my Voicemeeter + 2i2 setup does have it.

Pc:
Windows 10
32gb Ram
Rog strix x570-f
Rtx 2080s
by Trucky on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:24 pm
Please submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature) regarding this issue.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by goldwyntagud on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 pm
Thank you, ticket is in.

Just wanted to check if anyone had something similar that may have a solution.

Thanks
by goldwyntagud on Wed May 18, 2022 10:05 pm
Fix:

In my situation, I had:

Nvidia audio drivers
Realtek audio drivers.

Solution:
I just disabled the nvidia drivers and the cutouts stopped.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1