Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Had this thing since pandemic started. Pandemic lifted before I got to use it much. So it sat. I’ve brought it back out for it’s easier if use compared to my pro interfaces and expensive mics. The revelatory is portable and gives a better clogging/podcasting sound than my airpod pros.

Initially, my Revelator USB condenser would always show StreamMix B to my iOS devices. Yesterday it defaulted to Stream Mic A after I redesigned my presets. What I wanted to accomplish was adding a small amount of reverb to the audio captured while shooting on my iPhone while on the road. What determines which stream is sent to iOS devices? Is reverb possible to send to the stream that records into an iOS device?

Secondly, I was trying to figure out if it is possible in Capture Duo to record Stream Mic A as a dry signal(with Fat Channel) onto Track 1 and simultaneously capture Stream Mix B with reverb. I guess this isn’t possible because iOS will only use one of the two streams as the audio device. Is that true?

I imagine I can set up an aggregate device on the Mac that uses all three streams “Revelator, Stream A and Stream B” and use any Daw to capture three unique streams with UC effects printed. But I don’t really need that in the studio.

Thanks!
by psochs on Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:58 am
I’m using current firmware and most recent UC.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1