Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Revelator USB Dynamic mic is only playing one channel in SAM. I have tried everything to include working through the forums and Youtube, any help?

Thanks in advance
by SwitchBack on Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:25 am
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

Which of Revelator’s output streams is going to SAM? Note that (p. 64 of the user’s manual) there’s pan control for the Revelator’s microphone. Keep that center for the stream mix you use for SAM.
by marvins1 on Mon May 16, 2022 10:12 pm
I think he means the "Mic 1/2" input listed in windows recording devices. The problem is, if you use "Mic 1/2" in OBS, Discord or something else, your voice is only on the left channel, even if pan level is centered. Thats why I use "Stream Mix A L/R" just for my voice to go into stream, game and voice chats. Its kind of a sacrifice because I would like to use both stream mixes to setup OBS better.
by SwitchBack on Tue May 17, 2022 4:32 am
I think that's how Revelator is meant to be used: The inputs (physical and loopback) are available for Revelator's mixes and for a recording app, and Revelator's mix outputs are available for personal headphones/monitoring (physical) and for other apps (loopback).

4 posts
Page 1 of 1