Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to figure out a way to use a streamdeck to control the Revelator. Anytime I touch the mic to change pre-sets or mute and unmute the mic noise is transferred through the mic. I usually use it for PowerPoint presentations over WebEx/Teams/Zoom/GotoMeeting and have both my monitors being used. The streamdeck already allows me to add audio content but I would like to add other functions as well and not touch the mic.

Has anyone figured out how I might do this? My needs are basic so I don't use S1 and just use the Universal control, but without short-cut keys I'm not sure how to do it. On that note universal control has a "hot key" slot but I'm not sure how to actuate it using my keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated and if Presonus is working on streamdeck integration...I would be happy to be a beta tester.
by Trucky on Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 am
Welcome to the Forum!

I have the Revelator io24 so don't know if what I see is the same as the Revelator. I'm not aware or see anything in the manual regarding keyboard shortcuts for controlling it in UC.

You referred to the "hot key" slot in UC. Where is that located?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by stacyhalbert on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:34 pm
I have more of a partial workaround than a solution using the stream deck that I can share with you. I downloaded voicemod; installed on my pc; the stream deck; and used the virtual mic in my livestreaming software. Using this approach, I can use the mute on/off button assigned to the stream deck to mute the vitual mic linked to the revelator. They did not design the revelator app with a mapping key function, but you can use the voicemod and virtualized mic to mimic a plethora of voice change effects. Perhaps Presonus will consider revamping the app to support the streamdeck in the future, but for now I have found voicemod as a workaround to at least mute the mic.
by alejandrosuazo on Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:29 pm
Stream Deck are the mother of stream hardware controller, but Revelator IO44 don't have access to assign simply functions like mute/unmute or select mix.

Latest firmware of Revelator update have a useless option to control some scenes on OBS, really? I don't want to control my OBS from two step windows on Revelator. Please Presonus...
by philipmagalios on Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:48 pm
Not sure if it works with the io44 but https://github.com/oddbear/Revelator.io24.Apiworks for the io24

5 posts
Page 1 of 1