Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Please advise when the documentation is available updated with the firmware changes bought forward in V1.31-

Also it would be most helpful, if not essential, to have a block diagram to be able to work out how to use the mic in other situations such as, but not limited to, recording the mic on a channel separate from the mix, recording playback, zoom or OBS (inputs) feeds without the mic by routing without messing with mutes.

I am trying to use with VirtualDJ and every output channel is of a mix and cannot be separated. I would like to record the music mix and the mic channels on separate tracks in Studio One and it's very challenging, and currently I've not found a way.

Thanks for listening.
Cheers

Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2, 16.0.2 (x2), Studiolive mobile, Mac mini i7 Quad core, 16GB, MacBook Pro 2012 (1T Ssd & with all the Ports you need) Studio One Professionnal. Mélodine editor, Fader Port, StudioLive RM32-AI, CS18-ai, KRK VTX4 monitors and KRK 10s.
KRK 10 3 monitors. Yamaha O1v, KRK rokit 10 3 monitors. RCF 725-II PA and RCF 325 stage monitors. Turbosound TQ425/455 DP PA.

1 post
Page 1 of 1