Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just bought revelator to use with my Samsung Note 10 for live streaming. Using Usb-c connector on both ends.

Revelator is getting power but my Samsung stays quiet.

Cant get it to work. Any ideas?

Anders Lindkvist
Windows 10
Studio one pro
Samsung note 10+
by klypeman on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:20 am
Have you read the manual ?
If not here it is : https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/downl ... 032021.pdf
Also here is the UC : https://www.presonus.com/products/Revelator/downloads
You will need to select your OS system and download the right version and install to get the full benefits of your Revelator if not done already.
Another good thing would be to update your signature for the future (see red text below)
That means OS, computer, audio device, ++
It makes it easier to track down culprits.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by anderslindkvist on Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 am
I've read the manual and it says there should be no problems hooking up with Android phone. And the revelator is getting power but using usb mic leaves the phone silent.

Thanks for the reply. I think I need to get a support ticket

Anders Lindkvist
Windows 10
Studio one pro
Samsung note 10+
by klypeman on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:44 pm
I think that’s a good choice, contact support.
( see red text below)
Thanks for the info.

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by klypeman on Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:41 pm
I mistakenly thought the Samsung note 10 was a laptop, sorry about that.
Don’t know much about Android.

Forum Moderator.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1