Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've been using the revelator for a week, mostly streaming on Twitch but also online teaching with a twitch-like interface. I'm not sure how long it was in development but it's really the perfect lockdown product design. So many people in entertainment have moved across to using services like Twitch and Zoom (and often both in tandem), and this is a perfect product for those applications.

On a regular stream I am managing the sound from Maschine and my browser, various OBS events, and my voice. The mixer makes it a breeze to arrange everything. Next Monday I'm doing a more ambitious stream with 5 people (me and my 4 bandmates). I'll be here on the Revelator, and the rest of them dialling in on Zoom. The mixer and the loopback devices allow me to bring the output of Zoom into OBS, and use a separate Loopback stream to send the Maschine audio back to them without them having their voices echo back.

It's just brilliant. Considering all it can do, I'm stunned at the price point. Well done all!

Wishlist? At the moment, just being able to somehow externally controlling the mixer app. I have a Faderport 8, and that would be nice. Maybe an app?
by ForumAdmin on Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Not mentioned in the manual.

You can install Universal Control 3.4 (or higher) on a compatible Android Tablet or iPad that is connected to the same network as your computer, you can remotely control the Revelator from the tablet.

However you can't control the Revelator from that software with the Revelator connected to the iPad at the same time.

Forum Admin
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1