Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am at a situation were I need to place the Revelator quite far from ny seating position. The mic pics of my voice just find but it pics up everything else as well.

I have floor stand that I can position close to my mouth.

Question though is whether I can remove the built-in stand and mount it to my floor stand.

Any thoughts about this?

S1 64bit, OSX 14.X, Macbook M1 Max 14" 2021, 64 GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Apple Pro XDR Display, Presonus Studio 1824c, UAD-2 Satellite, Presonus Revelator
by scissorkicks on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Yes. You can unscrew the table stand, and in the bottom of the base there's a rubber plug for the hole it leaves in the side of the mic. There's a supplied mic thread adaptor that screws into a hole in the bottom of the mic and that will let you put it on a regular stand. I've got mine on a boom arm that's attached to my desk.
by kalbinsson on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:59 pm
Thanks

/K

S1 64bit, OSX 14.X, Macbook M1 Max 14" 2021, 64 GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Apple Pro XDR Display, Presonus Studio 1824c, UAD-2 Satellite, Presonus Revelator
by carolelevesque on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:36 pm
Hi
I just got the revelator and want to use a diffrent stand. Using the adaptor seems pretty straight forward but I am not able to srew it in. It's as if the adaptor is too large for the hole...Any thouhts?

4 posts
Page 1 of 1