Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
9 posts
Page 1 of 1
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

I am entirely unable to access my mic settings through UC without updating the firmware, and entirely unable to update the firmware, I have tried all of the following with no luck:
System restarts
uninstalling and reinstalling multiple versions of UC, all the way to 2018 versions
tried 3 different cables from the mic to the computer
tried every possible usb port on my computer
unplugging all other peripheral devices
removing and uninstalling revelator from the windows device manager
mic privacy settings set to allow all

Is there really no solution? can presonus make the firmware files available so I can just manually install it if this really can't work
by Bbd on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:32 am
Please contact support about your issue.
Thanks!

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by lxxhlbwi on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:28 pm
I have the same issue. The only issue is that I am jumping from revelator v1.04 to v1.42
by allenjunker on Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:46 pm
lxxhlbwi wroteI have the same issue. The only issue is that I am jumping from revelator v1.04 to v1.42

I am trying to update from v1.13 to v1.42 and am having the same issue. It is a pretty awful design choice that I can not even access my microphone's settings before updating the firmware...
by stphanjulienne on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:55 pm
Finally, what is the solution? I have exactly the same problem.

I just received my microphone, and would like to use it as soon as possible. I am stuck with this firmware update. Thanks for your help.
by stphanjulienne on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:17 am
Hello Isaac,

Were you able to fix the firmware issue? I have the same problem, and I still can't find a solution. Personus support is not very active on this situation. It asks to test with another cable, on another computer, and with other USB hubs. Of course, I have all the money for that and to fix a problem on a new product... :roll:

Regards.

Stephan

isaacdesouza wrote
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

I am entirely unable to access my mic settings through UC without updating the firmware, and entirely unable to update the firmware, I have tried all of the following with no luck:
System restarts
uninstalling and reinstalling multiple versions of UC, all the way to 2018 versions
tried 3 different cables from the mic to the computer
tried every possible usb port on my computer
unplugging all other peripheral devices
removing and uninstalling revelator from the windows device manager
mic privacy settings set to allow all

Is there really no solution? can presonus make the firmware files available so I can just manually install it if this really can't work
by anderslindkvist on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:54 pm
I had the same problem but then I switched USB port and it worked.

I was updating 1.42 to 1.46

Anders Lindkvist
Windows 10
Studio one pro
Samsung note 10+
by martinbehrsing on Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:46 am
Hello,

has anyone found a solution in the meantime. In the UC there are also no presets and I can set there also nothing
by martinbehrsing on Fri May 20, 2022 3:01 am
martinbehrsing wroteHello,

has anyone found a solution in the meantime. In the UC there are also no presets and I can set there also nothing

I could sove the problem: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... Windows-10

9 posts
Page 1 of 1