Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey all, I have the full presonus sphere- and I can't figure out how to get the yellow button with Fat Channel sync inside S1 Pro.

If I set it up on a seperate computer with Artist, it works as expected (I can sync Revelator Fat Channel FX with S1), but on 'Pro' I'm not finding the option...I'm probably just missing something.

Any ideas?

5950x Win11 (Awesome!)
3x 7980xe hacks with Catalina
36TB server 10Gbe network
HDSPe MADI in TB enclosure (2), Focusrite Red8Pre (2), Quantum, Studio 192
S1 Pro, PT|Ultimate, Logic, Ableton, Wavelab
Console1, Avid Artist Mix and Dock, Kontrol 88 and 69mkii.
by Trucky on Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Please post your specs and a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can better understand what may be the issue.
Have you submitted a Support Ticket yet?
What versions of Studio One, Universal Control and Revelator firmware are you running?
I'm using the Revelator io24 with Studio One 5.3 Pro on Windows 10 21H1 but I think the Revelator should have similar results.
Fat Channel sync is working as expected (see screenshot).

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1