Revelator and Revelator Dynamic Microphones
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi I've just got my Revelator and one of the main things i want to use it for is to use my settings in Logic to output to my streaming software (Ecamm). I notice in the tutorials that in the sound settings there should be an option to choose Revelator 1, 2, or 3. In my settings there is only one option which is "Revelator" so I can't choose different option! I've attached the settings image

I'm running an iMac

Thanks

Attachments
Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 10.43.27.png
by danielwright17 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:18 am
Launch the Universal Control App & under Device Mode set it to "Multi"

Next goto Applications - Utilities and launch the Audio Midi Setup app & click on the + symbol to add a new device & select "Create New Aggregate Device"

Select the "Aggregate Device" in the left column (if its not already selected)
Set the Clock Source to Revelator
Set the Sample Rate to 44.1Khz
& then under Audio Device put a checkmark in Revelator, Loopback 1 & Loopback 2

Attachments
Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.16.01.png
Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.16.13.png
by gbam55 on Sun May 16, 2021 5:37 am
bradbradstock wroteHi I've just got my Revelator and one of the main things i want to use it for is to use my settings in Logic to output to my streaming software (Ecamm). I notice in the tutorials that in the sound settings there should be an option to choose Revelator 1, 2, or 3. In my settings there is only one option which is "Revelator" so I can't choose different option! I've attached the settings image

I'm running an iMac

Thanks

hi set your elevator to multi in uc surface. this will give u 3 x 2ch inputs and outputs. cheers

Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2, 16.0.2 (x2), Studiolive mobile, Mac mini i7 Quad core, 16GB, MacBook Pro 2012 (1T Ssd & with all the Ports you need) Studio One Professionnal. Mélodine editor, Fader Port, StudioLive RM32-AI, CS18-ai, KRK VTX4 monitors and KRK 10s.
KRK 10 3 monitors. Yamaha O1v, KRK rokit 10 3 monitors. RCF 725-II PA and RCF 325 stage monitors. Turbosound TQ425/455 DP PA.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1