5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm just getting into controlling my instruments with Atom SQ. I find that although I can map VST knobs to Atom knobs, some of these knobs just go "one way"... as in whether I turn clockwise or counter-clockwise, the VST knob just keeps creeping in one direction. This behavior happens on some VST parameters, but also on Impact XT. I can't figure out what the relation is between which knobs will work as expected (both ways) and which seem to just go down, or just go up. And sometimes they suddenly reverse direction.

Is this thing broken or do I need to change a setting somewhere?
by Trucky on Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:02 am
Please provide an example with the steps needed to reproduce the issue you're having and I'll see if I can confirm on my ATOM SQ.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by blakflag on Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:12 am
Hi Trucky, thanks for your help. Well I'm playing with it more. I see now that it seems to affect certain encoders, #2 and #5 in particular. It always affects these encoders, even if I am just trying to modify velocity in Impact for instance. I think the encoders must be bad? I really barely used this thing but it's out of warrantee I suspect. *sigh*.
by Trucky on Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:22 pm
Submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature below) to confirm.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by satramana on Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:54 am
I experienced the same issue, and a firmware update of the Atom SQ resolved it

5 posts
Page 1 of 1