3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys!

Wanted to get a general sense if my screen burn-in issue is a generally recognized problem or not.

I got my Atom SQ about 6 months ago, and have been using it quite frequently. Really like the device overall. However, I've noticed that I now have a permanent Presonus logo burnt into the middle of the screen. I'm guessing this is because of the lack of a power button / sleep functionality. Whenever my computer goes to sleep, the screen still displays the Presonus logo.

Shame on me for not buying either a USB hub that has individual power buttons, or a USB cable with a power switch I guess, though you would hope that Presonus had thought this through when designing the device.

Anyhow I wanted to check if others have the same issue, if its a common problem, or if maybe the burnt-in logo is actually a design choice and not a burn-in at all?
by davidlarson6 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:19 pm
I'm not noticing a burn-in image on mine. It's been connected to power pretty much continuously since I got it in February of 2021.

If there's an image there, it's too faint for my old eyes to see.

DKLarson

Windows 10, i9, 64GB, 3X 1TB SSDs; Macbook Pro M1 Pro, 32GB, 1TB SSD
Audient iD14, Atom SQ, Keystep 37, Studiologic SL88, Moog Sub Phatty, Kawai MP11SE, Roli Seaboard.
by henrikjohansson7 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:44 pm
davidlarson6 wroteIf there's an image there, it's too faint for my old eyes to see.

:) Thanks for the reply!

Maybe its just my unit then. Its not a huge issue but annoying since it makes the screen less easy to read...

3 posts
Page 1 of 1