3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, just getting into Studio One and the ATOM SQ (and the Faderport). I've studied almost all the famous video tutorials and am now trying to develop a good workflow.

The question then is: for what do I use the ATOM SQ and for what do I use keyboard shortcuts. There are so many options :-).

I know it's a matter of 'just go ahead and find out over time' but maybe some of you have some tips? Do you always use the (shift) A-H buttons? The (shift) 8 knobs? The Song, Instrument and Editor pages? The User Pages? And how did you set up the Userpages? Would really appriciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Matthijs
by Bbd on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by axelmoreau1 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:37 am
I just added Pro Eq, Step record and Rest as shortcuts in user mode. Though I don't use it as often as I would because I don't get any visual feedback that step record mode is enabled. The icon won't turn red by using the shortcut. I might be using the wrong one, I don't know.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1