3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Dear all

Just received my SQ, so far so very good.... Today I wanted to map my knobs to the Analog Lab of the Vcollection 8. I follow the traditional procedure, the buttons are well mapped... but the sound does not change. It look crazy : when I move the Atom knob I see the virtual knob of tone moving but the sound does not change. When change the knob on the vst itself it work ?????!!!!!!! I'm really lost on that case... I do not have this behavior on other plugins

Any clue ?

Studio One 5.3 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3
ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Wavestate,
by mycbeats on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:44 am
Make sure the Atom SQ is listed and highlighted in orange at the top right of the Analog Lab window.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 10 (2004) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, GTX 960, 4K + Triple Touchscreens
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation
by philippebardyn on Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:11 pm
Thanks for answer but It is highlighted and Active

I think I will have to route my question on the Arturia forums because it's the only vst that has the strange behavior. Mapping is working. I see the knobs of the atom active , the mapping works AND the button in Analog is moving... but no sound change !! ( unless I move the analog lab button with the mouse )... arggghhhh

Studio One 5.3 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3
ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Wavestate,

3 posts
Page 1 of 1