3 posts
Page 1 of 1
When using SQ in midi mode, is there a way to change the midi channel the pitch bend buttons broadcast on? It is set to ch1. I can change touch strip and pads to other midi channels but cannot see a way to have pitch bend also changed to match.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Intel I5-8400 with 8 Gb DDR4 / 16 Gb Optane, Steinberg UR12, Atom SQ, Launchpad X, Lightpad M Blocks, Studio One 5, Unify
by oscargarza3 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:04 am
Hey! Currently, neither Pitch Bend nor Mod messages can have their channel changed. The only message that can have the channel changed is the CC mode of the touch strip.
by jonemery on Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 pm
Yea, pretty weird how this is setup. If I have the pads on channel 10, the pitch bend stays on channel 1 making it useless. If I put the pads on channel 1 to align with the pitch bend, the pressure stays on channel 10 making it even more useless.

I hope Presonus fixes this and either gives independent settings for these or just has the pressure and pitch bend track the pad channel.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Intel I5-8400 with 8 Gb DDR4 / 16 Gb Optane, Steinberg UR12, Atom SQ, Launchpad X, Lightpad M Blocks, Studio One 5, Unify

3 posts
Page 1 of 1