23 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
OMG I've been stressing with the same problem for 6 months. My Atom wouldn't connect when I installed S1v5. My track inputs are actually defaulted to all inputs (unlike yours) but I had to switch the track input to Atom & it worked. I had a ticket going & they had me uninstalling & reinstalling like 3 times then started deleting my tickets without solving the problem. Man I'm just glad I figured it out. Seems funny you needed all inputs selected unlike me??? But anyways, thanks for the thread!
by abbsaloj on Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 am
I spent an hour trying to figure this out.
Best option is to remove Atom SQ and follow the instructions here.

Make sure to "un check"
Aftertouch
Program Change
Pitch bend
Controllers
and so fort.

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... udio-One-5
by markhofland on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 pm
I had the same problem. Opened an internal instrument, ATOM SQ showing up on the upper right corner of that instrument, but no control, none of them, but, I could control internal FX. I forgot, that in external devices, my Yamaha Motif XS is the default input device. So if you add an internal instrument with drag and drop, automatically a new Instrument Track will be created, BUT, with the default Instrument you've choosen in your external devices list. So, on the just created instrument track I had to change the instrument input, in my case the Motif XS to ATOM SQ, and voila, keys on the SQ are changing color and full control of the internal instrument. Hope this helps for you.

Regards,

Mark

23 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2