11 posts
Page 1 of 1
Dear all

Just received my SQ, so far so very good.... Today I wanted to map my knobs to the Analog Lab of the Vcollection 8. I follow the traditional procedure, the buttons are well mapped... but the sound does not change. It look crazy : when I move the Atom knob I see the virtual knob of tone moving but the sound does not change. When change the knob on the vst itself it work ?????!!!!!!! I'm really lost on that case... I do not have this behavior on other plugins

Any clue ?

Studio One 6.5 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3 , Faderport 2018, ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, ASM Hydrasynth Explorer, Korg Wavestate, Roland TR6S, Electron Model Sample
by mycbeats on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:44 am
Make sure the Atom SQ is listed and highlighted in orange at the top right of the Analog Lab window.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation
by philippebardyn on Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:11 pm
Thanks for answer but It is highlighted and Active

I think I will have to route my question on the Arturia forums because it's the only vst that has the strange behavior. Mapping is working. I see the knobs of the atom active , the mapping works AND the button in Analog is moving... but no sound change !! ( unless I move the analog lab button with the mouse )... arggghhhh

Studio One 6.5 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3 , Faderport 2018, ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, ASM Hydrasynth Explorer, Korg Wavestate, Roland TR6S, Electron Model Sample
by szymonjanicki on Sat May 14, 2022 9:45 am
philippebardyn wroteThanks for answer but It is highlighted and Active

I think I will have to route my question on the Arturia forums because it's the only vst that has the strange behavior. Mapping is working. I see the knobs of the atom active , the mapping works AND the button in Analog is moving... but no sound change !! ( unless I move the analog lab button with the mouse )... arggghhhh

Have you found a solution for this issue. I have the same problem. Thanks
by philippebardyn on Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:20 pm
Sorry for the late reply.. no still the same problem with latest version of studio one and analog lab… buttons are moving accordingly but sound does not change ..

by michaelvanderlinde on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:56 am
I have the same problem.
by reggie1979beatz on Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:56 am
I have the same issue. This NOT an SQ issue. I'll start tickets with both companies when I get back from the gym. Other Arturia VI's seem to be fine.

Bye......:roll:
by reggie1979beatz on Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:27 am
Tickets submitted. Arturia has been really good to me personally with support, we'll see how it goes.

by reggie1979beatz on Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:43 am
The VST 2.4 works as expected in Reason 12. BTW, here is a link to the other thread in the S1 forum: viewtopic.php?f=151&t=48907

by reggie1979beatz on Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:35 am
So this thread looks to be pretty dead, but an update is still in order.

The VST 2.4 has exactly the same issue as the VST 3. This was confirmed in the other thread AND by Presonus. Reason 12 and standalone do NOT have the same issue, they work fine (VST 2.4 in Reason. )

Arturia support has finally answered my ticket. We'll see how that goes. Like I said in the other thread if you have this issue, please open a ticket with Arturia or even Presonus, or both :)

by reggie1979beatz on Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 am
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm out. I've informed Arturia/Presonus of the problems, Presonus CAN reproduce it, Arturia CANNOT.

I've spent WAY too much time on this, and I almost never use that VI anyways :roll: I've given Arturia the name of TS from Presonus, and Presonus the name from Arturia TS. I've wasted too much time on this.

11 posts
Page 1 of 1