18 posts
Page 1 of 1
Dear all

Since 5.3 ( I believe as I just received my Atom SQ a few days before ) when I insert a personal macro in the User Command Pages, it gives on the screen a very strange name and on the SQ itself the screen shows "Macro" with any title.

Example, I have a macro named "Insert Komplete", the macro file name is correct in my folder and in the macro organiser but on the ATOM configuration page, it shows "Macro SW5zZXJ01Etl" and on the SQ "Macro"...

This happens only with custom made macros not with the stock one

I will enter a ticket I believe, but could someone confirm the same behavior

Thanks

Studio One 6.5 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3 , Faderport 2018, ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, ASM Hydrasynth Explorer, Korg Wavestate, Roland TR6S, Electron Model Sample
by michaelgagne on Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:11 pm
Exact same here

Presonus Studio One Artist 5.3 Asus Republic Of Gamer, Windows 10, Intel i7-8750H, Presonus Atom & Atom SQ, Steinberg UR44C, Nektar Panorama & Impact Lexar +.
by philippebardyn on Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:27 am
Ticket introduced early this week. Support Asked for some tweaks but not yet solved

Studio One 6.5 MacBook AIR M1 16mb Focusrite Scarlett 6i8 mk3. Maschine MK3 , Faderport 2018, ATOM SQ, Komplete Kontrol S49 mk2, Arturia keylab essential, Arturia key step 37 , Behringer MS1, Tb3, ASM Hydrasynth Explorer, Korg Wavestate, Roland TR6S, Electron Model Sample
by michaelgagne on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:51 am
philippebardyn wroteHi, I rolled back the firmware version to 1.15 and now the name of user macros shows properly in the Atom SQ. The link for the firmware: https://www.presonus.com/products/ATOM-SQ/downloads and the right one is Released March 22, 2021.

Since 5.3 ( I believe as I just received my Atom SQ a few days before ) when I insert a personal macro in the User Command Pages, it gives on the screen a very strange name and on the SQ itself the screen shows "Macro" with any title.

Example, I have a macro named "Insert Komplete", the macro file name is correct in my folder and in the macro organiser but on the ATOM configuration page, it shows "Macro SW5zZXJ01Etl" and on the SQ "Macro"...

This happens only with custom made macros not with the stock one

I will enter a ticket I believe, but could someone confirm the same behavior

Thanks

Presonus Studio One Artist 5.3 Asus Republic Of Gamer, Windows 10, Intel i7-8750H, Presonus Atom & Atom SQ, Steinberg UR44C, Nektar Panorama & Impact Lexar +.
by michaelgagne on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:52 am
Still have the macro user buttons not saved problem though.. do you have this problem too..

by michaelgagne on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:48 pm
I noticed that Studio One 5 1.1 is the latest version that Atom SQ works perfectly. User mode buton are properly named and the button is saved after you close Studio One. If you install Studio One 5.3 and rollback firware of Atom Sq to 1.15, the buttons in user mode are properly named but you loose all settings of user mode when you close Studio One. Hope this helps...

by philippebardyn on Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:09 am
Thanks Michael for your tip.. reverted back to 1.15 but not luck, problems remains = macro name are scrambled and on the SQ shows only "Marco".. So no feedback from support

by PreAl on Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:09 pm
Conform you have the latest universal control downloaded and that you've attempted an atom firmware update. Also try resetting defaults afterwards on the atom.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by michaelgagne on Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:30 pm
Yes I did instal the latest universal control and reseted the Atom Sq Hardware and I reseted Atom Sq in the external devices in Studio One with no changes. Still have the same problem.

But I copied the Atom SQ files from Studio One 5 1.1 in Studio One 5.3 and everything is working great but I only have 4 pages of user mode instead of 8.

by PreAl on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:41 am
michaelgagne wroteYes I did instal the latest universal control and reseted the Atom Sq Hardware and I reseted Atom Sq in the external devices in Studio One with no changes. Still have the same problem.

But I copied the Atom SQ files from Studio One 5 1.1 in Studio One 5.3 and everything is working great but I only have 4 pages of user mode instead of 8.

Is it working on the latest firmware or not? (I noticed you rolled back).
Can you update your signature please, especially OS.
Maye worth reinstalling studio one (maybe install fresh version to a different folder path) or waiting for 5.3.1, and create a ticket if you haven't already.
Thx.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by philippebardyn on Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:47 am
Tried with both version of firmware including reset. Does not work. Ticket introduced last week at presonus support . Seems to happen only with custom made macros not with the stock ones. In the meantime use my elgato stream deck to insert commands ( but this was not the purpose )

by philippebardyn on Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:19 am
Post received from presonus support : reproductible and this will be escalated to the dev teams ... bon i think this will take some time ...

by michaelgagne on Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:36 pm
Same here philippebardyn (waiting for a response from dev team.). What I finaly did though was I opended Studion One 5,3 go to Help/open settings folder, delete Musicdevice.setting. Then I installed Studion One 5 1,1 on a different location than 5.3, I copied the Atom SQ folders from Program file/ studion One 5 1.1 / device and paste it in S1 5.3. I opended the ATOM SQ.device in device with a text editor and changed focusMappingPageCount="4" globalMappingPageCount="4" to focusMappingPageCount="8" globalMappingPageCount="8" and now everything is working great.

p.s with the latest firmware 1,16

by PreAl on Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:14 pm
michaelgagne wroteSame here philippebardyn (waiting for a response from dev team.). What I finaly did though was I opended Studion One 5,3 go to Help/open settings folder, delete Musicdevice.setting. Then I installed Studion One 5 1,1 on a different location than 5.3, I copied the Atom SQ folders from Program file/ studion One 5 1.1 / device and paste it in S1 5.3. I opended the ATOM SQ.device in device with a text editor and changed focusMappingPageCount="4" globalMappingPageCount="4" to focusMappingPageCount="8" globalMappingPageCount="8" and now everything is working great.

p.s with the latest firmware 1,16

Hmm wonder what happens if you change:
focusMappingPageCount="16' !!

by PreAl on Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:18 pm
BTW when you installed the latest Universal Control are you absolutely sure you installed the Atom driver at the same time? You need to make sure it is selected...

by michaelgagne on Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:13 am
Absolutelyl ol ,and I unchecked all the others.

by oscargarza3 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:34 am
Hey all, instructions on how to resolve the issue are here:
https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... 5163880461

Long story short, there was a localization fix in 5.3 that wound up causing issue in the English versions. Devs are working on resolving it.
by philippebardyn on Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:19 am
Bit thank @oscargarza for the head up ! The workaround is applied and found back my personal macros... Yeepeee. Still amazed that some "nice to have" becomes "must have" when you are integrating them in your workflow.. Can put my stream deck back where it belongs

18 posts
Page 1 of 1