6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Can anybody advise what the specific changes are in relation to the following update item:-

• Improved Editor and Arpeggiator workflows for ATOM SQ
by dujvaqxg on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 am
Are there are any other changes? I can't even seem to find an update note. No post from Presonus, nothing. Am i missing something? Shouldn't they at least send an email or that's a paid option?
Not even mentioning that the only detailed tutorial on Youtube is being issued by an altruistic enthusiast (thanks a ton Daniel if you happen to stumble upon this).

The device is less than 1 year old and Presonus it seems has abandoned it before it came out. I came from Ableton, i don't like their DAW, but their customer care around Push was to the moon and back better than the one Presonus shows. I've never seen such meh level of support previously, the software is top notch, but man.. i paid for the hardware too, where's everything?
Or am i missing something indeed?
by Bbd on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:51 am
You are missing something!

See the release notes here:
https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/downl ... _Notes.pdf

Universal Control 3.4.2 Milestone Release Notes 3/23/21
Fixed In This Release:
Quantum Series Interfaces
● Apple M1 support
● Quantum clock sync selection broken with Big Sur
● External Clock Source now retained on reboot

ATOM SQ
● On Big Sur 11.2, ATOM SQ now displays in Universal Control and Audio MIDI Setup on
Intel-based Macs
● On Big Sur 11.2, ATOM SQ now establishes Native Mode connectivity with Studio One 5 on
Arm-Based Macs
● Improved connectivity with some Windows systems
● Pad performance adjusted
● Improved Editor and Arpeggiator workflows for ATOM SQ
ATOM
● Pad performance adjusted

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by Bbd on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 am
The Releases Notes are in your Presonus page under Products/Hardware/Atom SQ...

Bbd

Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by robertgray3 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm
Bbd wroteYou are missing something!

See the release notes here:

Those are the release notes, but it is worth asking why they are buried under My Presonus where you have to specifically seek them out. There weren't any emails, or explanation of the new improvements.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro (Late 2013)
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2
by Jemusic on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:07 pm
I don't believe the release notes are buried. Firstly one should know where the latest version of Universal Control is for any PreSonus hardware you own. eg for ATOM SQ its under:

Products/Atom Pad Controllers/AtomSQ/Downloads.

From there the Release Notes are clearly labeled under the UC download file.

Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.2 (Mac), Notion 6.7, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

6 posts
Page 1 of 1