2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Anyone using the 24c with Cakewalk?
by Trucky on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:25 am
Welcome to the Forum!

I was a Cakewalk user many years ago (as well as Reason and Live) but changed to Studio One about 6 years ago. After seeing that your post wasn't getting any responses I downloaded and installed the latest Bandlab Cakewalk just to see if it worked with my ioStation 24c.
I changed the default Studio One mode to Cubase MCU mode (described in ioStation 24c owner's manual) and added the device to Control Surfaces and setup the I/O in Cakewalk Preferences to use the PreSonus ASIO driver for audio. With these settings, transport (Play, Stop, Rewind, FF, Record, Mute, Solo etc.) along with faders and pans and audio worked as expected.

Here's a video link that describes setting up Cakewalk with other MCU type controllers (including the ioStation 24c).

phpBB [video]

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1