6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to adjust the cursor speed when using the rewind/fast forward buttons? I have searched the forums and the manual and have found no mention of how to do this. Is it even possible? It would be great to have the cursor movement speed adjustable. Maybe linked to the screen size or auto adjusted to zoom factor. Maybe holding the shift key to make fine adjustments. Am I missing an adjustment hidden somewhere in the transport controls?
by Trucky on Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:29 pm
Not that I'm aware of but you can ask for it as a Feature Request.

Submit a Feature Request:
https://answers.presonus.com/ask

Click to log in or register followed by clicking on the "Ask a Question".
Then scroll down to fill out the Feature Request form.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Trucky on Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:59 am
The manual describes how "Rewind" and "Fast Forward" respond differently based on which DAW/mode you're running.

What DAW and which mode are you running?

Also, please update your signature (see an example with mine below and the link) with your system specs as it helps us in answering your questions.

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by mchubiz on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:07 am
I did as you advised and did a search for ff/rew on faderport series and there were some posts. It seems that there has to be enough votes to make any changes. Since this is a low priority issue, I don't expect to see any changes.
I do, however have another question. I am using S1 v5.5 for win10 and when using the help menu within the program, there is a help file for 'fader port series'. It contains info on the FF/REW transport buttons that do not apply to the ioStation24c. Is there an ioStation24c helpfile that can be exchanged for the generic 'fader port series' helpfile? If so, where and how can I install it? Thanks in advance.
by Trucky on Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:58 pm
Is this what you're referring to?

If so and you're comfortable using Windows File Explorer, here's a way that I came up with to do that.
Be sure to exit out of Studio One and you'll also need to be running File Explorer in Administrator mode.
When finished, the "FaderPort User Guide" will still be displayed in the menu but when selected will open up the ioStation 24c PDF manual.

by mchubiz on Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:55 pm
Thank you. It worked like a charm. I also found your undocked transport bar macro page. That is a nifty little macro. I run multiple monitors and having that macro available has been very helpful at times. Nice.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1