4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey just wondering if I can use the ioStation24 and the Quantum 26x32 at the same time with studio one?
by DominicB on Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:13 pm
jeremyradawiec wroteHey just wondering if I can use the ioStation24 and the Quantum 26x32 at the same time with studio one?

Yes, you should be able to use the ioStation 24c as a controller with the Quantum. If you are looking to use the audio portion of the ioStation and the Quantum together, that will require making an aggregate device in "Audio MIDI Setup" on Mac OS or using a similar solution on PC to do that.

Product Manager
Presonus Audio

Mac Pro 1,2 | 8 Core Xeon | 16GB Ram | OSX 10.9
MacBook Pro i7 16
HP Laptop i7 12GB Ram Win 8.1
Interfaces: Presonus,
Controllers: AKAI LPK25, Arturia Minilab, Maschine Mikro mkII, Nektar P49, Keystation Pro 88, Korg Microkey
by jeremyradawiec on Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:16 pm
Awesome, thanks! Mostly planning on just using the ioStation24 as a controller, and then if I want a more portable system, I can take my laptop and the ioStation24.
by supereastwood on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:28 pm
have any of you have had crackles using the io Station 24 c? i get pops even when im not using my daw just playing regular music. i tried so many things its still the same problem i didnt have this problem with my last audio interface

4 posts
Page 1 of 1