5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Longtime user of iConnectAUDIO2+ which PreSonus just stopped supporting properly with their buggy Auracle software. Finally got to the stage where I could use the microphone fine but couldn't get sound to output (in Windows). Decided to upgrade to ioStation24c (as I use StudioOne quite a bit and Notion and wanted to stay in the ecosystem), thinking that newer hardware would be better supported. Boy was I wrong, and this thread shows that PreSonus clearly don't listen or care, as it's July and I just had the same problem, with no response from them yet...

The inputs and outputs work fine in StudioOne, and I can use the output (headphones) from windows, but I can no longer get the input via windows. The "Mic/Inst/Line In 1/2" and "Virtual 1/2" devices show no levels, so clearly there's a problem. That's why you can't use the mic in Zoom/Teams/etc. too.
by craigdean on Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:34 am
Potential fix:

Search for "Fix audio" in the Windows taskbar, you will see an option for "Find and fix problems with playing sound" this is the recording troubleshooter. Run through this. In my case it said the Default Format wasn't set correctly, which is bizarre because it definitely was set to "2 channel, 24 bit 48000 Hz (Studio Quality)", however after applying the fix, I then got sound through.
by mycbeats on Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:18 am
On Windows, the audio format settings are a bit of a juggling act.
Sometimes just switching from the windows menu to 44.1khz and back to 48khz will solve issues.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation
by anupamdas2 on Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:33 pm
my studio one cant connect with my io station 24c. I expected online support. I found presonus have the worst customer service... they are so uncooperative, shame on their business policy.
by Trucky on Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:35 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

Does Universal Control detect it correctly and if so, what firmware version are you running?

Please add your system specs to your signature (see link in my signature below) with as much details as possible as it helps in responding to your issue.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

5 posts
Page 1 of 1