3 posts
Page 1 of 1
when i change the audio driver to my other sound card and rechoose iostation back, it doesnt recognize the iostation. this happens when using windows and change the soundcard to another one and also happens in the Studio One DAW. i always have to turn off and back on the iostation to be recognized again. i couldnt find a solution and tired of turning off and on again and again. i am using the latest firmware and the latest drivers for iostation. any solution for this ?
by Trucky on Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 am
Here's what works for me...

Uncheck "Exclusive Mode" (for both Playback & Record) in Properties for all your audio devices.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by uqfydlnk on Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:35 am
thanks for the reply, but i found the problem. i changed the usb slot that i connect the unit to my computer. dang, problem solved. it was probably a compatibility issue. now it works as it should.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1