4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I want to transpose my Atom to the octave g-1. This can be done with the bank function and then press pad 1-8. According to the manual the sent midi note should be G#-1 for pad 1, but when I open the midi monitor in Studio one only the note C1 comes up. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?
Thanks for the help.
by Trucky on Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:34 am
Are you running Studio One 5.1 or later and the latest ATOM firmware?
If so, here's a good video tutorial that explains all the latest features.
Near the end it shows how to quickly change octaves and the new scales mode feature which is also pretty cool.
Make sure Record or Monitor mode is enabled on the instrument track for Keyboard mode with the ATOM.

phpBB [video]

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by mmusic on Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:48 pm
Hi,

thanks you for your reply
I am using Presonus 5.5 and the actual firmware and UC version. I have tested the new scale modes feature without success. I can transpose the pads from c1 up to c8, the problem is, i need to get down to c0 because i want to use this for the basses as a keyswitch. For all scale ranges the midi impulse was c1 - c2, checked on the midi monitor in studio one.
For me i understand there´s a range of 8 octaves Atom can handle, i need the function to transpose to a starting note of my needs, for example g0.
Regarding the manual this should work in a limited way but i don´t know why this will not work. I have attached a picture from the manual which shows what i mean (especially bank 8).

Attachments
Atom manual.jpg
by Trucky on Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:07 pm
Please submit a Support Ticket (see link below in my signature) regarding this.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

4 posts
Page 1 of 1