4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I own an atom and had struggles with it. I figured they learned from there mistakes yahoo, but no they just compiled the junk.... Can anyone make the products work like the ones shown on you tube etc. did they get a special set up. why does nobody else have luck making these items work correctly. why does pre sonus keep making more junk when they do not make what they had work correctly ?
by SwitchBack on Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:07 pm
4 posts from you so far, all of them just complaints and not a single scrap of information anyone here can use to help you out.

So next time you consider writing a similar post I suggest you step into you back garden and do some yelling instead :|
by reggie1979beatz on Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:09 pm
I got the regular one.....again :lol: I knew the limitations going into it but there are just some things that are too cool. The repeating notes is very annoying and it seems to be for the SQ and the ATOM.

Studio One isn't perfect but it's what I use. I've tried everything and NONE of it is perfect. I'm constantly wishing this or wishing that but realize that it's never going to be without workarounds or much editing.

Bye......:roll:
by PreAl on Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:40 pm
What Switchback said. Steps to repro and full detail otherwise forget it.

If you are talking about the note repeat issue there is already a giant thread for this you should read, where I'm complaing, but I can because I'm showing specific steps to reproduce rather than gazing at my navel, and make sure you are on the latest firmware via the latest universal control software.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1