6 posts
Page 1 of 1
After around an hour or so of connection, my Atom locks up has to be disconnected and reconnected in order to work again. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm up to date with v3.40 firmware and have even reloaded it via UC a few times. I've also tried changing the cable, and also changed connection from direct into PC into a powered hub. This happens regardless of if its blue lit into Studio One Pro, or idle, or being used with a standalone instance of Superior Drummer 3.

I've looked into performing a factory reset but cant find a way in the manual or online of a way to do this

Any suggestions welcome.
Last edited by garrykiosk on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
by bartbalint on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:02 pm
Not sure if you are on Windows, but if you are, go into Device Manager and make sure none of your USB hubs/ports are set so that Win can put them to sleep. This can turn off devices from time to time.

Cheers

Studio One v6.5, Win11 latest build, Quantum2, Huion Tablet, ATOM, GR55, HPD-20, iRigKeys, Mackie Big Knob, Elgato StreamDeck+, 8-)
by garrykiosk on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:30 pm
bartbalint Thank you so much for the reply, that was one variable I hadn't considered. However, I was determined to either have to return my Atom as faulty or fix this last night and I managed to do so. I had a couple of aborted attempts via USB of updating the firmware, and I can only consider that there was an error in one of the attempts. i managed to get a UC update completed fully after rebooting the Atom and since then it has been as solid and robust as ever. I have now had it connected for nearly 20 hours, in various cycles and usages, including idle and in Mardi Gras mode, and it seems full service has been resumed.
by garrykiosk on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Now trying to find how to amend my initial post title to 'solved', any suggestions while I fiddle around
by bartbalint on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:46 pm
Glad it is working. On your posts, should be a little pencil icon button to edit your posts. That should also give you access to your thread title so you can edit and add ‘solved.’

:thumbup:

Studio One v6.5, Win11 latest build, Quantum2, Huion Tablet, ATOM, GR55, HPD-20, iRigKeys, Mackie Big Knob, Elgato StreamDeck+, 8-)
by garrykiosk on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:59 pm
bartbalint wroteGlad it is working. On your posts, should be a little pencil icon button to edit your posts. That should also give you access to your thread title so you can edit and add ‘solved.’

:thumbup:

:thumbup:[/quote]

6 posts
Page 1 of 1