4 posts
Page 1 of 1
The latest manual for ATOM is available now for download. Features all the latest info on updates including the new recent deeper integration in to Ableton Live 10.1.5

https://www.presonus.com/products/ATOM/downloads

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by bartbalint on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:32 am
Jemusic wroteThe latest manual for ATOM is available now for download. Features all the latest info on updates including the new recent deeper integration in to Ableton Live 10.1.5

https://www.presonus.com/products/ATOM/downloads

Thanks for listing this. Is there a link to the firmware improvements to Atom with this recent update?

Studio One v6.5, Win11 latest build, Quantum2, Huion Tablet, ATOM, GR55, HPD-20, iRigKeys, Mackie Big Knob, Elgato StreamDeck+, 8-)
by paxspacegoat on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:49 am
I downloaded the new manual, excitedly pouring through the manual looking for the new features, hoping to find a way to finally assign pads different notes, and sadly couldn't find that, or indeed any, changes. As I kept looking, I couldn't even find ANY changes. I double-checked that I didn't accidentally look at the old manual, and indeed the files were different, so I loaded them up in Beyond Compare, and it told me that the only things that were changed were chapter and section numbers on the table of contents and some whitespace formatting? Is that really it? I'm so excited about this controller since its solidly built and has great response AND after-touch, but sadly its been rendered near useless for me because its missing a pad-editor feature I could probably churn out with a couple hours of work. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, there's a half-dozen people posting on this forum with the same issue. I was really hoping I just had to wait for the next update for the product to ship with a feature I think everyone was expecting it to have upon shipping. If there's really no plan for this, could they at least add the capability to install custom firmware to let users use this product the way they wanted to when they bought it?
by Jemusic on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:37 pm
Well your compare program missed out a whole chapter on ATOM integration with Ableton Live. This was one of the main features of the latest firmware update. So for Ableton users it is a great bonus.

Also do an ATOM and Studio One search on Youtube and you will turn up a raft of videos on the subject including those from PreSonus themselves and many other sources as well..

Manuals are a good starting point for information but not the only source of information.

There is also this from Groove 3. I am sure everything it does is covered in this course.

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Preso ... -Explained

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

4 posts
Page 1 of 1