13 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I just had the 2.90 firmware update and wanted to know what's new with this update ?
Why isn't there like for studio one a list of the updates, bugs correction, etc. ?

Thanks.
by japsingh on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:14 am
Would like to know as well I really hope scale quantize is added
by reggie1979beatz on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 am
Same here.

There were some random notes somewhere but they didn't give specifics.

Bye......:roll:
by fatoad on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:25 am
Count me in
by Annibale Hexe on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:08 am
V3.00 and still no infos...
by matthewgorman on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 am
https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/downl ... eNotes.pdf

Universal Control is the driver package for all products. There are release notes with each UC update. If there was a change to product behavior/features/etc, it will be in the release notes.

Also in the release notes are the known issues which did not make the UC release. If you are having an issue, and do not see it documented in either of those sections, I would suggest a support ticket so that these things can get properly documented and fixed. Do not rely on forum posts or social media posts to get things documented.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Annibale Hexe on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:43 am
Hi Mathew,
Thank you very much !
But where can we find the UC release notes whenever there is a firmware update ?
by Jemusic on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:09 pm
The latest version of UC has updated ATOM. (Currently ATOM firmware is at 3.0) What has been changed is how the knobs work. Now you don't have turn them multiple times to achieve a setting. They work more normally now, e.g. they sweep much more over their normal travel e.g. one turn.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by matthewgorman on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:59 am
Capture.JPG

See the link just below the UC download link. A little on the small side, so easy to miss.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Annibale Hexe on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:24 am
Thank you very much guys !
by dereksucharda on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:48 pm
I have version 3.0 and firmware says this is the latest and there are no newer drivers. I have had a lot of problems with my knobs and have been through several rounds of deleting drivers and loading new drivers. It is a lot better that it was in the past but the gain knob which is supposed to be controlled by the first knob on ATOM still isn't working. I can assign it by right clicking on the knob, but I have to do this with EVERY single pad. I shouldn't have to do this. I didn't have this problem when I first installed it. Andy yes I have the impact withe the little box in the upper right hand corner that is set to impact. any thoughts?
by johnvillalobos1 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:39 pm
Does anyone that uses the atom with presonus v4 live in orange county, california? Im having issues installing thr atom to work with . Technical support hasn't been very helpful . I downloaded the universal installer and it still wont work.
by PreAl on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:46 am
Simple feature request - Link release notes to Universal Control application, or embed them via XML for each device. Then it's easy and makes thing simple for all of us (no more posts like this).

Thanks.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

13 posts
Page 1 of 1