25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
yitaoli1 wroteJust got mine today, and yes, I get a constant high-pitched noise, especially when the pads are all bright. It only happens when 16 pads are lit. When they aren't, it's quiet.

Mine does this as well: it has an annoying high-pithed noise when S1 is open- not when it isn’t. But obviously I would like to use the Atom with S1 - but not if it comes with the unbearable iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sound all the time.
Did any of you guys find a solution to the issue?
Thanks,
Thomas
by richardbaur on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:22 pm
Mine does this too. Date C011903 . Too annoying to use. Will be returning.
by richardbaur on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:34 pm
Got a replacement. This one does the exact same thing. exact same volume/pitch/behavior. Same date C011903.

will be returning this one too and giving up. they must all be crap quality or a bad batch with that date range. not wasting more time
by maksk on Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:22 pm
My new PreSonus Atom makes high pitched annoying noise too...
by thomaswilson10 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:23 am
I don't understand it. My atom has recently started doing this as well. It's very faint, but high pitched and painful when I turn on S1, and I've only noticed it since the last update. It doesn't happen with S1 off.

I don't know enough about this stuff to know it if its related but I do have the latest updates and have recently started using an atom sq in tandem with the atom. No issues with the atom sq.

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2