26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
klypeman wroteI advise you to open an own thread on your issue.
Thanks.

I believe the issue/enhancement request is in fact fully related.in regards to use with Studio One. Anyway I created a new thread years ago, I may have made a ticket, can't remember. I'll say no more.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by klypeman on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:08 pm
PreAl wrote
Thanks.

I believe the issue/enhancement request is in fact fully related.in regards to use with Studio One. Anyway I created a new thread years ago, I may have made a ticket, can't remember. I'll say no more.

Yes, but this is a Atom/Atom SQ thread and I think your issue is with the Classic FaderPort if I’m not mistaken. It could of course be same kind problem but I stopped using my Classic FP years ago so can’t help there.
Suggest you bump your old thread.

Just trying to keep the focus on OP’s problems. ;)

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by PreAl on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 pm
klypeman wrote
PreAl wrote
Thanks.

Yes, but this is a Atom/Atom SQ thread and I think your issue is with the Classic FaderPort if I’m not mistaken. It could of course be same kind problem but I stopped using my Classic FP years ago so can’t help there.
Suggest you bump your old thread.

Just trying to keep the focus on OP’s problems. ;)

I just said I think this is with Studio One therefore not particularly device specific. As I also just said, "I'll say no more", that means I wasn't going to comment further.. This time I mean it. Neither of us need to keep repeating ourselves or we will both throw this thread off course. Originally I intended to make one comment and that was it, I think the issues ARE related. Nobody needed to engage, and no I'm not interested in discussing this any further or bumping any of my old threads.. Onwards.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by deniskkkkkk on Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:41 pm
klypeman wroteTo open a support ticket see below (red text)

Thanks, I've created Request #664039

Ableton 11, Reaper 6, AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, 64Gb, Focal Solo6 BE + Sub6
Access Virus TI, LinnStrument, Novation Launchkey 37, Novation Zero SL Mk2, PreSonus Atom, UAD-2 Solo DSP
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier + Mesa 4x12 Slant cabinet, Godin LGXT, Gibson Studio, ESP LTD 1000, ESP LTD 1001
by deniskkkkkk on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:12 pm
So, after some discussion with the support they told me that I need to request that future with using the Answers service, so I created the thread here, don't forget to upvote that:

https://answers.presonus.com/67225/pres ... s-unusable

Ableton 11, Reaper 6, AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, 64Gb, Focal Solo6 BE + Sub6
Access Virus TI, LinnStrument, Novation Launchkey 37, Novation Zero SL Mk2, PreSonus Atom, UAD-2 Solo DSP
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier + Mesa 4x12 Slant cabinet, Godin LGXT, Gibson Studio, ESP LTD 1000, ESP LTD 1001
by PreAl on Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm
deniskkkkkk wroteSo, after some discussion with the support they told me that I need to request that future with using the Answers service, so I created the thread here, don't forget to upvote that:

https://answers.presonus.com/67225/pres ... s-unusable

Voted.

26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2