7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm using my ATOM with Superior Drummer 3 and it would super helpful to be able to colorize my pads to help remember which drum they're triggering. Currently all pads are blue and it's difficult to remember which pad does what.

Had anyone been able to figure out how to color the pads on the ATOM when using SD3?
by johnnygeib2 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:24 am
There is no option to change the pad colors at this time. It's a great idea though.

by craigallen2 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Come on, Presonus!

It's a great start to the Atom!
Let's make it usable broadly now! User-controllable Colors please!
by torbjrnbergman on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:18 pm
bartonpopenoe wroteI'm using my ATOM with Superior Drummer 3 and it would super helpful to be able to colorize my pads to help remember which drum they're triggering. Currently all pads are blue and it's difficult to remember which pad does what.

Had anyone been able to figure out how to color the pads on the ATOM when using SD3?

The manual is pretty useless about the colors of the pads !

I would like to know what determines the colors on the pads and how you change them !
by ukaszmatynia on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:01 am
Yes, please. Pad-note assignment, and colors. This would make the device killer for the price.
by zoheirmokeddem on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:25 pm
Talking colors , why 8 colors on pads when you have 16 pads !!

Also being able to change color of play , stop ect ...would be simple and killer also .... and an option to lower intensity

I cliked set up + bank and no change on pad light intensity , am i missing something ?

Windows 8 here , last firmware .
by Steve Carter on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:49 am
I think it may have been mentioned once or twice but don't you know Presonus is not good with colours!!! (Insert tongue in cheek emoji here).

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

7 posts
Page 1 of 1