3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi. II'm new to Faderport V2 but have been using the original faderport for a long time.

Is there any way that I can hit one button that will erase what I've just recorded and bring the cursor back to my previous starting place?

Put another way: I'm recording a part I'm playing on kybd, I make a mistake, can I hit one button which will erase the passage I just attempted to play and return me back to my previous starting place?

Thank you for your assistance.

Studio One Pro V4, Windows 10 64 bit, Audiobox 1818 VSL, Melodyne 5 Studio, 16 GB of RAM
by Trucky on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm
Enable "Return to Start on Stop" in the Transport:

With that enabled the cursor will return to where you started recording and you can record over it.
If you want to delete or "undo" what was recorded just press [Shift] then [Prev] on the Faderport v2.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by dongios on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:12 pm
Trucky - thanks much. That worked.

Studio One Pro V4, Windows 10 64 bit, Audiobox 1818 VSL, Melodyne 5 Studio, 16 GB of RAM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1