garyshepherd wroteFor Mac users the solution is posted on the previous page of this thread - the file is saved in the wrong place so you can move it to the correct place which is in the package contents.
right that solution works on windows too, until you change your settings and have to move a new copy into it.. maybe on mac it will update correctly too? Im interested to know. Thanks
I have a solution from Gregor Beyerle that has "fixed" the issue for Windows 10 users I've worked with. Hope these steps work for you as well. More than likely a similar approach should work for Mac users.
Here's the steps:
1. Exit Studio One.
2. Make a backup of the following folder. (Be sure to replace "kbjdad" with your login name and "Studio One 5" with your version in the folder path listed below):
C:\Users\kbjdad\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\Studio One 5\Surface Data
3. Delete the FaderPort related ".surfacedata" files except those containing ".factory.surfacedata"
4. Start Studio One with a new blank song and assign the changes you want to your FaderPort function keys.
5. Exit Studio One. (No need to save the song. Studio One normally repopulates the .surfacedata files you deleted during this time.)
6. Start Studio One and confirm that the assignment changes are still working.
Download the STUDIO ONE 5 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (21H2), Studio One 5.4 Pro | Notion 6.8.1 | Universal Control v18.104.22.168460
Dell Inspiron 17 5770 (Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4GB AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, 16GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
Series III 32 v2.5.17953, Revelator io24 v1.13
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest