42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
garyshepherd wroteFor Mac users the solution is posted on the previous page of this thread - the file is saved in the wrong place so you can move it to the correct place which is in the package contents.

right that solution works on windows too, until you change your settings and have to move a new copy into it.. maybe on mac it will update correctly too? Im interested to know. Thanks
by Trucky on Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:32 am
I have a solution from Gregor Beyerle that has "fixed" the issue for Windows 10 users I've worked with. Hope these steps work for you as well. More than likely a similar approach should work for Mac users.

Here's the steps:

1. Exit Studio One.

2. Make a backup of the following folder. (Be sure to replace "kbjdad" with your login name and "Studio One 5" with your version in the folder path listed below):

C:\Users\kbjdad\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\Studio One 5\Surface Data[1]

3. Delete the FaderPort related ".surfacedata" files except those containing ".factory.surfacedata"

4. Start Studio One with a new blank song and assign the changes you want to your FaderPort function keys.

5. Exit Studio One. (No need to save the song. Studio One normally repopulates the .surfacedata files you deleted during this time.)

6. Start Studio One and confirm that the assignment changes are still working.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3