4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi! first of all, English is my second language, I try my best to correct my words
I would like to ask about my Faderport V2, This is my first time using a motorized fader
I updated firmware via Universal Control already and it sounds like everything is set for use and yes it is
But my *issue* is every time I touched fader on Faderport V2 without any movement of my hand and my fader on the channel inside studio one volume always move to -0.1 other than that everything is fine just only every time I touch fader on Faderport V2 just only light touch without a move up or down, The volume of track always zero to -0.1 (Inside channel track studio one programs)
Does it normal to act like this?
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that
Regard,
Garfield
:thumbup:
by garyshepherd on Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:47 am
Do you mean if the fader for that track is, for example, halfway up, when you touch it the fader moves down? You will get some movement to acknowledge when that track is selected, the fader is also active. But not sure what you mean - perhaps post a video?

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by papoomrattanakumneod on Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:24 am
garyshepherd wroteDo you mean if the fader for that track is, for example, halfway up, when you touch it the fader moves down? You will get some movement to acknowledge when that track is selected, the fader is also active. But not sure what you mean - perhaps post a video?

HI Thank you so much for your reply
I record video to clarify what I actually mean.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5p4hVS2PdMw
from the video I just recorded the channel track inside studio one is set for 0 and then I touched my fader port V2 slightly, I mean not even slightly move up or down only just touching the fader on the fader port V2, and then channel track inside studio slightly change to -0.1,
Regards,
Garfield :thumbup:
by marcinreniec on Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm
Hello,
I have the same problem with logic x. after touching it goes to - 0.2.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jox12cyz349ni ... 3.MOV?dl=0

4 posts
Page 1 of 1