Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a 2626 to use with my Razer Blade Laptop for recording Guitar amongst other things. I'm currently using a Behringer FCB1010 footpedal through the midi connections on the 2626 and have noticed a Midi timeout that did not exist on my previous interface.

Searching the forums, I've seen a few others with the same issue and I think I've narrowed it down now. The timeout only happens for me when recording in settings OTHER than 48khz / 512 buffer. Any setting combo other than this one causes the Midi timeout to occur but placing the settings back into this config regains full Midi capabilities.

Not sure if this is something that can be fixed via driver or not but It sure would be nice to be able to avoid this in higher settings configurations.
by nicholasjohnson24 on Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:31 pm
Is it this? viewtopic.php?p=272641

You might be right, 48KHz/512 samples seems to improve things a fair bit, but it's still not perfect, and 512 samples is too many samples to be using for realtime. If I don't get a driver fix out of them soon I will make a YouTube video on it and I have a lot of subscribers.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1