Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I've been having buyers remorse, well I suppose ever since I bought my Quantum 2626.
not having a virtual mixer is really causing some issues for me.

I admit I may not know what im doing, but I never had any issues whatsoever with my old Roland interface. The lack of any sort of virtual mixer for the quantum is turning out to be a nightmare, and It appears I really did buy into this marketing of having a fast interface with 0 latency, when in reality I absolutely do not need that. I would gladly sell this at a loss for a simple focusrite interface that works without issues opening protools due to out of sync bit rate.

I have tried using VB Voice Meeter, it's not an option. The latency is unusable. I would gladly pay for a program to make this work if I had to. I feel there must be a way to make this work.

Either in Pro Tools or Studio One, is there a way I can record a few mics and have that mix down sent through jamming software so can jam with a buddy who lives far away, or for example reddit live? Surely it must be possible to do more than just record in DAW?

I am running on Windows 10 by the way.

Thank you so much for your help
by BlondeSynapse on Fri May 27, 2022 10:01 pm
I'm just as disappointed.

Frankly, I'm shocked I can't do even the most basic things like control main volume with Universal Control. My previous DAWs always let me do routing and mixing with a virtual mixer, now everything is not existent in the software.
by matthewrowan on Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:24 pm
I have an audient evo 4, I run one of the headphone outs on the Quantum to it's inputs to record DAW output on videos and such. Works great.
by austinsenegal on Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:44 pm
matthewrowan wroteI have an audient evo 4, I run one of the headphone outs on the Quantum to it's inputs to record DAW output on videos and such. Works great.

How do you do this?

You use the headphones out, or the line out? Which cable

4 posts
Page 1 of 1